The WGSS timetable is built by taking into account the original course requests students selected in February and verified in April. The timetable is constructed for courses to be at maximum class size. When a student has selected a specific program or has specialized courses, this significantly reduces the flexibility for changes to students’ timetables.
The last day to submit a Change Request is Monday, September 11. Students need to be attending the courses on their timetable until a change has been made. Changes can be viewed through MyEdBC once the timetables have been posted.
See all Course Offerings & Codes here
Timetables can be viewed on MyEdBC
View courses and teachers through student or parent portal.
Ensure your passwords are up-to-date prior to this date
Course Change Requests Priorities
(less than eight courses – Blocks A-D)
(doesn’t have pre-requisite; already has credit for a course on timetable)
(requirement necessary for graduation)
Course Change Process for Priority 1, 2, and 3
PRIORITY 4: Elective Course Changes Form Open
Priority 4 Request – Elective Change .
Review Full/Cancelled courses through Course Offering tab.
Submit on-line Priority 4 change if course still available. Attend courses on timetable until MyEd reflects requested change.
Ms. P. O’Dell
Ms. S. Block
Ms. A. Loughrey
ELL / ISP
Mr. R. Janzen
Mr. P. Lincke
Student Aide Requests
Ms. A. Sargeant (main office)
Course Offers (shows full/canceled courses)
Course Change Process (links to submit change)
Links for Semester Two Course Change Requests
All course change requests must be done using the following links. Links will only be active during the provided open and close dates below
Please see below for the process that WGSS uses to collect student course requests
When building the WGSS’s master schedule, the following opportunities are provided to students to help ensure they have the required courses to meet graduation requirements:
- Course Requests received in February
- Course Confirmations available through MyEdBC in the spring.
- Class Size and Composition requirements
- Promotions in June (e.g. if a student was unsuccessful in a core course, the student will be re-enrolled in the required course to meet BC graduation requirements)
- Summer Session Course Change Requests processed based on the information provided through the WGSS Form (changes are made, where possible, to accommodate student requests. In some cases the course requested is at capacity so the change requested is not possible.